Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Broken Heart

Author's Note: Live life as if your going to die tomorrow because before you know it the person you love is gone.

I still can’t believe the words of my ex-boyfriend, “It’s over” just can’t seem to sink into my head. It’s been one month since the crazy break-up. We were dating for 3 years, and planning to go off to the same college in a couple of months. Who would have known the guy I thought was the one, was the one who broke my heart instead.
    I remember it like it was yesterday. Riding in the car together blasting the stereo like wild teenagers running away. The laughing, the crying, the smiles, the argues, all of it was real to me. I still remember the look on his face when we were laying next to each other in his car at two in the morning. He gently kissed me and told me he loved me. Is that all it was to him? Just a kiss. Just some stupid words! Thanks Logan. To think I thought this was forever.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment