Friday, December 16, 2011

Nothing Goes Right

Authors Note= This is not about me, it's just a deep and dark poem.


Nothing was right, Nothing was said,
My mom was gone, It all came rushing to my head,
My life, my friends
My dog, my bed
Everything was gone, and nothing was said.

As I walk down the streets, I cry to my feet,
People are watching me by myself,
But no one seems to care and they watch me pout.
My friends just laugh and walk away,
No one knows how I feel this way,
Depression, alone, hate in myself,
Life is a game and I hate the pain.
Be happy for what you have because I have nothing,
Don’t say you’re life stinks, because soon you will see,
Not everything nor nothing can make you believe,

Life is hate, pain, no succeed,
Life comes crashing down and your life is done,
One mistake, two mistakes, three strikes you’re out,
My life is finished at only 16,
My friends are still graduating and I watch them succeed,
How I wish I could turn the time,
And laugh at my mistakes,
But soon I will lie and everything will be gone,
and I will soon just cry and notice how I died. 

No comments:

Post a Comment