Friday, January 6, 2012

A Laptop For Christmas

Author's Note- I was suddenly put under a tree and wrapped in paper. I didn't know what was going on.



It wasn’t long till I was shipped off with a couple of my TV friends in a big box with wheels on it that spelled out FED EX. I didn’t know what was going on and I didn’t know if I wanted to know what was going on. I remember an old man in a jump suit grabbed me and walked me to a door step. He pressed a button and a loud ringing noise occurred. A young girl with long blond hair and bright blue eyes answered the door and smiled. She grabbed my friends and I and ran upstairs. The next thing I recalled was being wrapped with paper and being placed under a tree. I remember sitting there all night. The paper was so snug that I almost felt claustrophobic. Right when I finally fell asleep I heard running down the stairs and a girl screaming, “Christmas!” She ran into the room I was in and fell to the ground. After that, more people came too. They all reached for something under the tree, and someone grabbed me. I finally saw a light, and right when I could fully see I saw the same girl staring at me. She jumped up and down in joy then smiled at her parents and shouted, “A laptop! For me?” The parents looked at each other and responded saying yes. I watched the family open more present and when they were done they left the room. As I sat there the girl came back and opened me. Her sweaty fingers touched my keys. The first place she took me too was Facebook. I don’t care if Mary and Jack are back together! After she was on Facebook she logged me off and shut me down and now I’m here sitting alone. Hopefully soon she will use me more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment