Thursday, December 15, 2011

A Night To Never End

Authors Note- This story will keep you wondering what will happen in the end.


The room was filled with fancy dolled up two faced girls. As the stereo blasts “Sexy and I Know It” Adam, Teddy, Addison, Bell, and I enter the room, instantly all eyes are glued on us. We all look at each other and laugh noticing their outfits and comparing ours and how black splatter paint shirts and jean shorts with leggings isn’t the right look for this dance. The gym was small with lights going everywhere the only thing moving was the ground from the loud music. As we all walked to the front of the party we started to jump up and down and throw our hands in the air. Nothing was stopping us now, the party just got started.
    The more people started to dance the more warm the gym got! Soon the DJ would have to slow the music down. “Hello Doms people! We’re hoping you’re enjoying the dance so far, I know those girls in the cool black shirts are sure making the party come alive! Let’s have a round of applause to them! Also it seems to be getting a little hot in here so let’s slow some things down. Skyler. Skyler would you dance with Rory?” Ooos and ahhs filled the room. As I walked up to the front a shorter bleach blond haired boy was standing there. I smiled and waved. Right when I got up there he grabbed my hand and asked me for this dance. We started out pretty far away, but got closer and closer every moment. He told me I was an excellent dancer which I was surprised about saying I have never slow danced. The song was going to end soon and I needed this boys number! Right when I leaned in closer he spun me around and around and it made me feel like a princess. The song ended and so did the time. I had to be home in 20 minutes and I already lived 17 minutes away. My friends all grabbed me rushing to the door. Rory was left standing there in shock.
    “Wow best night of my life! I danced with a boy!”
“Addison chill! It’s not like it’s the last night!”
“Whatever Adam I can be as thrilled as I want!”
“Skyler, what about your boy? That was pretty cute what he did! Did you get his number?”
“Sorry Adam I’m not in the mood to talk about it.”
“Mrs. Briehlmier, can you take me home?”
“Sure Skyler.”
    As I got home I ran to my room to cry. The guy I had the best night of my life with is gone. Oh no my phone! It’s not in my back pocket! I ran all over the house looking for it, but I never found it! Then it struck me, I must have left it at the dance.



    

No comments:

Post a Comment