Friday, December 9, 2011

Team Jacob

 Author's note- This is a story about how Jacob is better.


Jennie, who do you like better, Jacob or Edward. Jennie replied as fast as a jaguar, “Jacob all the way!”
“Good, because this is a club about Jacob and if you for some reason like the pale vampire, I’m afraid you will have to leave.”
“Skyler, I like Edward.”
“NO! Molly you must leave! I do not respect the vampires! Wolves all the way!”
While I watched her walk away I ran up the stairs to grab my Jacob pen. It’s sparkly and there’s mini Jacobs all over it.
“So ladies why do you like Jacob?”
Jennie quietly raised her hand. “Well I like him because when Edward left Bella, Jacob was still there for her ever though she picked Edward. Now that is a man!”
“Very good point Jennie. So anyone else have any reasons? I know I do.”
“What’s your reason Skyler?”
    “Well Jennie, if you look at Edward he’s okay, but then when you see Jacob you’re mind instantly falls in love. Not only is he sweet and kind, he has the body of a body builder and a face like a puppy. When he takes off his shirt in New Moon, I’m pretty sure even the vampire lovers wanted Jacob. Not only did he have his shirt off half of the movie, but he did get a pretty cute new hairstyle. So no one fight, no one disagree, because in the end everything is based off of looks so Jacob is the best. End of story.



   

1 comment: