Thursday, May 10, 2012

One Band

Author's Note: In this world people obsess with TV shows, sports, and plenty more things. I have gained obsession with a band named One Direction and nothing can break this love I have for them. I will probably never meet them, but I will still love them for their music and personalities. In writing circles my group has decided to write about One Direction so I hope you enjoy my short story on One Direction.

 When you hear the words carrot, superman, or even the name Mary, what is the first thing that comes to your mind?  You will probably think of something really weird, but don’t worry, you’re not completely wrong. These interesting words explain my role models, Louis, Liam, Zayn, Harry, and Niall. Even though all these boys are extremely weird and immature I still will always look up to them from the start to the very end. Who are these people you might ask? They are in the band called One Direction. This band was made on July 23th, of 2010. All of the boys tried out solo on a British show called, The X Factor, which is like American Idol or America’s Got Talent. All of them made it the first week, but didn’t make it all the way to the end. Simon Cowell, came up with a brilliant idea to make a boy and girl band. He took Liam, Louis, Zayn, Niall, and Harry and made them into a boy band. The rest was history. 

No comments:

Post a Comment