Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Dear Mr. Paul Higgin's

Author's Note: For my writing circle topic my group came up with the idea, complaining. I have wrote plenty of other One Direction pieces and this piece is me writing a letter to the One Directions manager Paul Higgins.

Dear Mr. Paul Higgins,
   
    Hi, my name is Skyler Bohn and I live in Pewaukee, Wisconsin. I am a true directioner and am very upset for the fact that One Direction has not came to Wisconsin yet. I don’t understand why they go to Chicago then skip over Wisconsin and go to Minnesota. If you haven’t realized, One Direction has already been to Minnesota and Chicago. They have never gone to Wisconsin and we have a ton of directioners here! We, as directioners, are so in love with One Direction here in WIsconsin. We would travel to other states to see these five beautiful and talented boys, but it’s different if they just come to Wisconsin because we want a chance for every Wisconsin directioner to see the boys too.

    My life is One Direction and I spend every day wishing and hoping that someday they will come here to Wisconsin and that I get a chance to meet them. A lot of people probably send you letters saying how much they want you to come where they live, but Wisconsin is different. I don’t know if you know this, but we host one of the biggest music festivals in the U.S. This festival is called Summerfest. People that have came here in the past are, Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Nicki Manaj, Wiz Khalifa, Big Time Rush, Kelly Clarkson, Train, and many more. It would be fantastic is in the future we could be able to say that One Direction came to Summerfest. It is during the summer, usually around June or July.

    How come One Direction are going to California and Florida so much? They’re lucky enough to see them once, but when they have a chance to see them twice plus it’s not fair. One Direction has other fans in other states where we don’t even get to see them. It just doesn’t seem right. I know you might be thinking I’m being a little selfish, but I just love One Direction so much and would do anything for them to come to Wisconsin. Please think about what I said and hopefully you except coming to Wisconsin in the future. xx


    From: Skyler Bohn

   

No comments:

Post a Comment