Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Love Has No Meaning

Author's Note: Love, one of the most confusing things in life. In writing circles we decided to write about love. I for one do not believe there is one way to describe love. I hope you enjoy my piece.



Love, it's only four letters, but means the world to someone. It doesn't have one meaning though, it has  a thousand. Every day, every waking minute, you never let go of what you love. Whether it's a boy or  girl, family or friends, love is love and it's always there. Love won't come right away though; it takes time  for you to grow this feeling for someone. You can love things other than people though too. Like I said,  "Love is love, it has a thousand meanings."

 L is for living, if I couldn't live this life you couldn't  be mine.
O is for obstacles, you have your whole life to find who you love. It's not easy.
V is for value, love is priceless
E is for excitement, it's exciting to fall in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment