Monday, May 14, 2012

A Dream That Could Only Last Forever

 Author's Note: My writing circle wrote about dreams that we had/wish we could have. My writing was about me meeting One Direction. In my last piece I wrote about One Direction, so if you have any questions about the band, One Direction, read my last piece.



I couldn’t believe the sight right in front of my eyes. This was the moment I have been waiting for my whole life. Right in front of me was the five most gorgeous guys that have ever walked this earth, the five most talented boys, the five most perfect boys. These five boys were One Direction.
As the line got shorter and the time kept ticking, my legs were sore from standing; not even pain would stop me from meeting One Direction. The line moved farther and only three more people until I would meet the boys. Suddenly, I started to shake seeing the boys in person was nerve racking. I walked up to the table where the boys were sitting. The first boy was Liam, I smiled at him and asked him to sign a CD. I told him his girlfriend was lucky to have a nice guy like him. He said thank you. Okay, one boy done, four more to meet. Next was Louis. I suddenly started to shake seeing Niall two seat down from him. Louis looked up at me. “Are you going to say anything love?” he said in his cute British accent. I blushed noticing I was staring off in space. “Sorry Louis, I just love you.” he smiled and signed my CD. “Have a nice day!” I waved bye to him. When I walked over to Zayn he and Niall were talking. Niall spoke very loud and spoke to Zayn saying, “You see that beautiful blonde over there?” Zayn shook his head yes as he glanced at me. Niall continued talking, “I’m going to marry her one day.” I smiled and slowly walked up to him. Words could barely come out of my mouth. He started to talk and took the CD I wanted him to sign from me. He was saying how beautiful he thought I was then asked for my name. I responded by saying my name was Skyler. He walked closer to me and suddenly.....”Time to get up Sky! Schools about to start!” I slowly woke up as I looked around my room. I smiled at myself. What a wonderful dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment