Monday, January 16, 2012

Live Life, Love Time

Author's Note: Live life as if you were to die tomorrow, because you never know when you're going to loose something important.


I woke up in the morning full of regrets because of my actions last night. Not only have I lost my best friend, but now everyone is going to look at me as the girl who came to party, but left as the fail. I remember the words coming out of my friends mouth, “Don’t go! A party isn’t worth it! Just stay here with me!” I responded with walking away in anger. At that moment I thought my friend was just jealous because I got invited to a party and she didn’t. Now I know she didn’t want me too go because I would get to carried away and screw up my future. I should have listened to my friend. Now my life is ruined.        


This story is a good example of not letting go of the mistakes you made. Even though it was a mistake, you have to learn about  what you did wrong. Messing up is part of life. No one is perfect. If you don’t learn from what you did wrong, how are you ever going to grow into a better person?  Most likely when you get older you’re just going to laugh about it. So, smile when you want to cry, apologize even about something you didn’t do, and just move on because you have a long life to live and you can’t hold onto the past. You have to let it go.                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment