Tuesday, January 17, 2012

You Gave Me Roses, And I Left Them There To Die

Author's Note- It's beautiful, it's amazing, but it will soon be broken.





Oh so beautiful, so graceful. So soft, so perfect. A rose is the warmth of the heart.  It smiles at you and you fall in love. The color so beautiful, you can’t stay away. It symbolizes the feeling inside me of wanting love. When I see the rose I can feel what it’s like to fall in love. When the rose is dying, I can feel the pain inside my heart. Every peddle falling, leaving the rose to only the last peddle is my heart dying, feeling the torture inside me knowing my love is fading. Love is like a rose, strong and beautiful and slowly it begins to die. Leaving only the memories to love and cherish. When you find love it is amazing and soon it dies. Leaving everything inside you broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment